Here is the first in a Series called the Waste Buster Vids to show how cool kids can make cool videos and make a difference!»
Let's remember this xmas all the things we can do to reduce our impact such as:
1. Not using shiny paper that can not be recycled.
2. Remember to compost all of your food scraps and don't go over board with cooking. If you don't have a kitchen catcher, use a bucket, or a milk jug or any big container that will fit under your sink somewhere.
3. Check out buy and sell's for items as they are often a great bargain and keeps someone else's waste out of the landfill!
4. Donate old toys to shelters, Christmas hamper programs, etc.
5. Items like books, food, etc. that will be consumed or last a long time are great choices.
6. Most of all, give love as it never goes to waste!
Wishing Everyone a Terrific Holiday!!!